Wednesday 3 June 2020

Make Money From Affiliate Marketing 2020,Tips&Tricks

AFFILIATE MARKETING-







Affiliate is similar to running a retail shop. You signup with retailers like Amazon and Flipkart, promote your favourite products on your website and social media to make decent money.
   

I am discussing affiliate marketing as a separate option because it can fit with any kind of online business, in some scenarios people don’t even own a website but make money through Affiliate marketing.
Affiliate market is the bussiness in all the world. I simply curated a list of my favourites  shoes and link to amazon so that interest people can buy shoes.

I have earn money from Affiliate marketing threw on amazon link.My amazon link is that -

https://amzn.to/36T8Zez


I have recored on how Affiliate marketing work ?




                            






                         

4 comments:

  1. do visit mine and refer travel tips page
    for affiliate marketing
    www.smileytraveller.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saare brothers se request aa link pe click kree or apni skills develop kro
    https://billionaire202.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete